Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to inspire growth, excitement and education about Binance and our products and the cryptocurrency industry.
This role will work remotely as part of a small team with the responsibility of expanding our brand awareness, planning and executing creative marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Build and grow a robust paid media experimentation approach across creative, app store optimization and landing page optimization to help grow ROI
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Help shape the Binance brand
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Reach ambitious growth KPIs
- Grow and manage local online and offline Binance communities
- Create, translate, and proofread content for Binance, focusing on the local market
- Using social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Minimum 4 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base leveraging experimentation
- Execution oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in the crypto/blockchain/technology space
- Must be able to work independently
- University degree relating to Marketing is a plus
- Must speak Swedish and have a strong grasp of English