Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to inspire growth, excitement and education about Binance and our products and the cryptocurrency industry.
This role will work remotely as part of a small team with the responsibility of expanding our brand awareness, planning and executing creative marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Build and grow a robust paid media experimentation approach across creative, app store optimization and landing page optimization to help grow ROI
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Help shape the Binance brand
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Reach ambitious growth KPIs
- Grow and manage local online and offline Binance communities
- Create, translate, and proofread content for Binance, focusing on the local market
- Using social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Minimum 4 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base leveraging experimentation
- Execution oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in the crypto/blockchain/technology space
- Must be able to work independently
- University degree relating to Marketing is a plus
- Must speak local language and have a strong grasp of English