What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creatin
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
The Commercial Sales Specialisty or in SAP terms Services Solution Advisor (SSA) proactively positions SAP Services in specific focus areas through value added skills & competencies and provides as subject matter expert the topic authority along the whole sales cycle. They are also the topic evangelist for selected strategic SAP solutions and serve as go-to-person on how to design and position a successful customer adoption.
Aligned to the LACE approach (Land, Adopt, Consume, Expand), the SSA drives strategic solution-specific initiatives and positions SAP Services in alignment with SAP Account Management into existing and new accounts in a use casebased approach, combining latest technology and industry competence (Land & Expand). They are accountable and responsible to ensure business growth in dedicated solution areas by providing clear guidance on the best project and solution approach for the customer, therefor have a clear assignment to focus areas / portfolio areas SAP Services wants to growth with.
Account and Stakeholder Management
- Supports and contributes to the development of strategy / plan on how to position and sell selected services solution(s) in the territory / MU / Industry / geography to drive incremental bookings and revenue
- Contributes in the design and to the demand generation activities, leveraging all relevant channels: events, campaigns, social media, cold calls
- In close alignment with SAP Account Management , the SSA has the clear target to win customers in focus areas and convince them that SAP Services can address their challenges through specialized best practises
- Drives the definition and execution of a value-based innovation roadmap due to their functional knowledge
- Responsible for one or more specific topic areas and further develop their specialization
- Provides guidance on the overall solution approach to the SAP Account Management: finding the right combination: partner, product, solution, services, commercial offering
- Evangelizes the market on selected services solution(s)
- Contributes to the generation and qualification of opportunities within prospects and existing customers
- Active contribution and guidance in contract negotiations when it comes to solution dependencies, e.g. how new technologies or new innovations impact the commercial approach with deep SAP Services-specific solution know-how
- Helps to generate new bookings and revenues for focused and assigned services portfolio
Delivery &/or Service Delivery Management
- Contributes to the engagement roadmap with the customer in terms of their assigned strategic solution portfolio, in close alignment with the SAP Account Management
- Ensures that innovation potential and roadmap is considered including high-level delivery plan with corresponding delivery units
- Topic Ownership: provides knowledge and guidance in focused SAP solutions and corresponding implementation approaches within the whole sales cycle
- Provides sales cycle support on solution-specific implementations, primarily during the ‘Land’ and ‘Expand’ phase of the customer lifecycle
- Knowledge of strategic topic areas like Analytics, IoT, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Big Data, Customer Experience,
- Experience Management
- Knowledge in delivering / implementing solutions in new areas
- Architecture knowledge
- Programming languages and concepts are an advantage
- Knowledge of value selling and solution selling experience
- Knowledge of business application software and/or services sales within large, key accounts
- Knowledge of enterprise software projects (e.g. Cloud, hybrid, XO) and the overall lifecycle management of enterprise applications
- 1+ of industry/domain knowledge
Experience – SAP Specific Expertise
- Overall SAP Corporate Strategy and SAP Product Strategy Knowledge
- Knowledge of key SAP service offerings is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP Product Portfolio / Industry Solutions / SAP Product Roadmaps / SAP Project Methodologies is an advantage
- Examples for Practice area may be Analytics, Platform, Experience Management, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Experience, Industry 4.NOW, Sustainability or Digital Supply Chain,…depending on the assigned service portfolio elements
Experience – Partner Ecosystem Expertise
- Knowledge of SAPs Partners, Competitors and the regional IT Industry is an advantage
Experience – International Experience
- Experience with Multinational Customers and working in other countries and region is desirable
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (MBA would be advantageous)
- At least 1 or 2 Professional Training & Certification is an advantage
- Relevant SAP offering curriculum and onboarding programs (for focus / practice area)
- Product Training and Associate Certification (for focus / practice area)
- Trainings based on Functional area(s) of development ( (for focus / practice area)
- Fluency in Polish and English
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:306333 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 100% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |