Commercial Counsel (Europe)
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Negotiate contracts for different business lines – i.e. TMT contracts, third party agreements, etc.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams to draft and review legal documents.
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws.
- Provide proactive, in-depth, business focused advice and counsel.
- Manage legal efforts in response to matters encountered by the company, and take charge of external communication on legal matters.
- Identify legal framework developments, align and promote consistency of approach in legal matters between internal stakeholders.
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues.
- Qualified to practise law in a common-law jurisdiction.
- 3-7 years of relevant legal experience at a reputable international law firm.
- Experience with tech contracts, e-commerce, fintech or payments.
- Strong team player and good business sense.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise and sound business judgement.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.