Interested in working within the disruptive blockchain industry and being a part of the Web 3.0 revolution? With two former Ubisoft studio managers as CEOs and a fully doxxed team, Unagi is curr
Interested in working within the disruptive blockchain industry and being a part of the Web 3.0 revolution?
With two former Ubisoft studio managers as CEOs and a fully doxxed team, Unagi is currently composed of 25+ experienced members and is operating fully remote, employing people from various countries (France, UK, UAE, Poland, Croatia, Germany etc.).
We are developing Ultimate Champions, an on-chain fantasy sports platform using NFTs . The first project, a football game for the mainstream audience, was already launched in April, next game launching soon.
-100% agile mindset and values
-Young and multicultural team, full of passionate & driven personalities
-Dynamically growing and expanding
About the position:
Unagi’s Commercial Department is looking to hire a Commercial Associate to support with developing league, club, and sports partnerships across the Ultimate Champions platform. The Commercial Associate will have access to senior stakeholders across the sports industry – negotiating primarily with league and club commercial leads. The role reports directly into the commercial director.
IB / Consulting / Financial Services Experience & 2-4 years’ work
experience & Passion for Sports Sector
1. Lead Development
- Develop and maintain a collaborative network of stakeholders across global sports leagues, clubs and institutions.
- Identify, engage, and monitor sports & entertainment agencies to facilitate introductions with key sports stakeholders
- Curate market specific outreach campaigns through digital, physical, and social channels
- Manage agent relationships ensuring appropriate representation of Unagi
- Monitor stakeholder movements across key global sports products
2. Commercial Assessment
- Develop analytical tools (incl. valuation models, market sizing, NPV analysis) to assess global sports products, leagues and clubs
- Develop analytical tools to assess partnership rights (incl. social media assessment, total reach, total media value)
- Source input data to facilitate analytical analysis across key property rights
- Research, benchmark and source data relating to competitor deals
- Develop pitch materials to respond to tender processes launched by global leagues, clubs and sports products
- Facilitate physical and virtual discussions with stakeholders
- Negotiate deal terms (e.g. annual value, payment structure, partnership rights, deal length) in a sustainable way for the business
- Maintain strong positive working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the negotiation life cycle
- Prepare key contracting materials and ensure alignment with standard Unagi provisions
- Coordinating contracting between Unagi legal and partner legal teams
- Prepare financial guarantees, legal structures and any additional documentation required
If you are interested and/or have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact Moses Linnik for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Permanent
Salary: 40,000.00€ – 60,000.00€ per year