Develop opportunities and customer relationships in the defined customer territory, establish yourself as a Trusted Advisor. Promote and evangelize Cloud Journeys and Value propositions to selected customers, partners, and internal. Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales. Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and…...
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Swedish
SENIOR CLOUD PLATFORM SALES REPRESENTATIVE – SWEDEN
Are you as passionate about the Cloud and Digital Transformation as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month. In the application domain, we offer more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else and we are the market leader in Cloud ERP. In the platform domain, our digital cloud platform portfolio is one of the most comprehensive in the industry, with Generation 2 Cloud capabilities such as our market leading database, Middleware, Analytics & Big data, Security, Data Integration, API management, Blockchain, Intelligent Chat bots, Cloud Native Development / DevOps / Open Source and our IaaS portfolio.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great solutions to your clients, then our Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
We’ve got an exciting new opportunity opening within our Named accounts teams responsible for the Swedish market. So, if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. The rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
We are seeking a motivated sales individual who can represent our digital cloud platform portfolio and help our customers on their digital transformation journeys, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, to maximize the potential of their IT and Business organizations while delivering the real-time enterprise. Join us and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
- Develop opportunities and customer relationships in the defined customer territory, establish yourself as a Trusted Advisor
- Promote and evangelize Cloud Journeys and Value propositions to selected customers, partners, and internal
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for your customer initiatives
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
- Contribute individually and as a team member
- Both hunting and farming accounts
- Strong experience in direct Enterprise software sales, including Cloud Service experience. 8-15 years of total direct Sales experience
- Experience selling PaaS/IaaS would be an advantage, but not mandatory
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Oracle products preferred but not essential
- Fluency in English
- Team player and self-motivated
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Other Locations: SE-Sweden, SE-SE,Sweden-Solna
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire