Your responsibilities will be providing design input, support and collaborate with the rest of areas and analysts on project milestones and analyzing weaknesses…...
SANTANDER GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY is looking for a CLOUD PLATFORM TECHNICAL LEAD, based in our MADRID office.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades?
In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander (www.santander.com) we embrace this change. We are looking for a professional with high experience in the management of the Technology Service Level with great skills of dialogue and support management with our banks and internal organizations. A challenge that allows you to have a cross vision of the different platforms, technologies, which we work as well as the different types of businesses / entities in which they are implemented.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a PaaS Platform Technical Lead your mission will be helping to build the product and services around it into the cloud platform. Your responsibilities will be providing design input, support and collaborate with the rest of areas and analysts on project milestones and analyzing weaknesses and recommending system improvements.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Leads the development and implementation process.
- Produces documentation, and manages project schedules, status, resources.
- Manage issues, risks, and timelines throughout the project.
- To develop reports for executives and business leaders.
- Coordinate with the rest of the teams to achieve the goals.
- Engineering expertise in design architectures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- + 5 years’ experience as a Cloud Platform engineer working with Kubernetes / OpenShift clusters.
- Be used to the Agile ways of work.
- CaaS / PaaS platforms and technologies: Openshift, Kubernetes, Operators, Serverless, GitOps, etc.
- Engineering (platform design and evolution) and Operations (platform maintenance and troubleshooting)
- Cloud architectures (VMware vSphere, Azure, AWS)
- IaC languages / processes automation (Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, Jenkins, Rundeck)
- Programming languages (Phython, Shellscript, Go, Groovy)
- Linux (RHEL, CoreOs)
- Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kaban)
- Collaboration tools: git, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- SDN technologies (k8s CNI, NSX, ACI)
- Storage (k8s CSI, VSAN, NetApp, Azure/AWS offer)
- Elastic Stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, Kafka)
- Other Programming languages (Node.js, React, java, etc.)
- Monitoring tools (CA Spectrum, dynatrace)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees.
– Meaningful Impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
– Personal and Professional Growth – The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
– Respect – Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
– Co-worker quality – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
– Global stability – Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
Ubicación principal:ES-Comunidad de Madrid
Organización:Santander Global Technology
Fecha de publicación:26/04/2021, 09:57:48