Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Consulting is building out its practice for Hybrid Cloud Operations and Platform Management. This practice focuses on Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) IaaS, PaaS, middleware (such as RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Kafka, Snowflake, and others), integration with hybrid solutions and DevOps processes for our clients. For this practice we are looking for an Integration Architect.
The Integration Architect is a critical role focused on creating Hybrid/Multi Cloud Managed Services solutions. The Integration architect provides technical leadership on IBMs Hybrid Cloud solutions that are focused on Hybrid and Multi Cloud journeys of client’s new and existing workloads.
You will make recommendations to client and IT management teams for appropriate technological alternatives and evaluate new technological developments and evolving business requirements.
- Be the technical interface within an engagement and delivery team and responsible for the integration of services and capabilities within a client solution.
- Reconcile the differences between the customer’s directions and IBM’s offerings/capability to highlight the gaps and define a proposal to support the opportunity.
- Lead and contribute to the design, development and implementation of winning technical solutions for customers.
- Supports continuous improvements by providing technical feedback to the offerings team to make sure offerings encompasses the foundation of IBM’s integrated solutions.
- Responsible to influence current and future offerings/capabilities, contract, delivery strategies, and profitability for the offerings and engagements they work.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep understanding of various DC / Cloud infrastructure elements from a Managed Services context such as management of – Server, Storage, DB, Middleware, RTO, RPO, HA, Backup, firewalls, switches routers.
- Proven understanding and experience of various IT Managed Services aspects such as Service Window, Availability SLA, Incident SLA, SLO, KPI.
- Knowledge of Data Center Automation – IPsoft, Ansible, AIOps for operational optimization
- Knowledge and experience of new age Hybrid Cloud, multi-cloud and Containers/Kubernetes platforms operations and management and tools/service management framework.
- Knowledge and experience in IT Operations management for technologies deployed in Data Center and Cloud native.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.