TLX Technology provides software to cryptocurrency (derivatives) exchanges. Founded by an experienced and multi-faceted team of experts with backgrounds in trading, IT and brokerage (Optiver,
TLX Technology provides software to cryptocurrency (derivatives) exchanges.
Founded by an experienced and multi-faceted team of experts with backgrounds in trading, IT and brokerage (Optiver, IMC, Bitstamp, Binck), our ambition is to become the global leader in software for cryptocurrency exchanges.
TLX is expanding rapidly and therefore, we are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer who can help us maintain and extend our cloud-based infrastructure.
Do you want to be part of the most innovative and disruptive company in the cryptocurrency trading space and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
You will be part of a small – but growing – IT team. This means that your work has a great impact. Moreover, you will work closely with the engineering team and report directly to the Engineering Manager.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining our production and development environments in AWS: several Kubernetes clusters, RDS databases, S3 long-term storage, etc.
- Data backup and recovery
- Prometheus-based service health monitoring system that spans between AWS and Azure
- AWS-hosted GitLab instance with CI set up in AWS EC2 and Fargate
- Azure Office 365 set up
- MDM set up
TLX has a cooperative working atmosphere which is facilitated by a flat hierarchy. We believe in an open and direct communication style where ideas are shared, and issues are immediately addressed. To achieve results, we emphasise data-driven decision-making and a bias for action.
- Very competitive compensation, a bonus, holiday pay, 25 vacation days, travel allowance, gym- and lunch reimbursement
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
- Attractive growth opportunities
- The opportunity to work with industry-leading professionals and expand the team
- Flexible work environment, with the possibility of working at our cosy canal house on the Keizersgracht in the centre of Amsterdam
- Training courses for personal and professional development
- All the hardware you need for your job
- Fun: Friday afternoon drinks, lunch with the team and company events
To qualify for this role, you should be a creative self-starter with a great sense of responsibility. Moreover, we are looking for someone who has professional working experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and information security.
In addition, we highly value professional work experience in a scale-up/start-up environment.