Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and liv
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Distributor Success Manager (DSM) who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Cloud Distributor Success Manager you will bring experience in Channel Management and Business development with a focus on Cloud Distributors. You will work as part of the Inside Sales Channel Management organization, acting as an intrigal member of a diverse, global team and managing a portfolio of Cloud Distributors hand in hand with the Field Channel Manager. As the Cloud DSM you will conduct onboarding and enablement activities with Cloud Distributors driving their knowledge and increasing sales of Acronis solutions through service providers. You will actively participate in quarterly and annual business planning and execution to obtain business objectives and drive Acronis’ reach and adoption rate through Cloud Distributors to the service provider market.
Like every member of the “A-Team”, the Cloud Distributor Success Manager has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a positive attitude and analytical approach who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as the first and main point of contact for Cloud Distributors with regards to day-to-day business operations as well as business and technology development within the Cloud Services business line
- Evangelism and knowledge management on Cloud Distributor’s end through rolling out tailored onboarding and enablement programs
- Partner with Cloud Distributors on building a Go-to-Market stategy and drive engagement through effective annual and quarterly business planning and execution
- Secure and increase Acronis share of wallet through adding new logos and leveraging Cloud Distriutor’s reach in service provider space
- Build and orchestrate a virtual Account Team to deliver a best-in-class partner experience consisting of Field Channel Manager, Inside Sales Recruiter, Partner Success Manager, Regional Marketing Manager, Technical Account Manager, and Solution Engineer
- Build and sustain relationship with key decision makers and operational contacts on Cloud Distributors under responsibility
- Train Distributor employees on existing and new products, available marketing campaigns and promos
- Onboard and enable new Cloud Distributors with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Align with Acronis Cloud Distributors for joint activities for new channel recruitment and enablement
- Make a territory analysis and planning with Distributor(s) for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners
- Drive successful upsell cross sell initiatives with Distributor
- Leverage Distributor’ pipelines, performance reports, and metrics
- Enable data-driven decisions through return of investment oversight and analysis
- Key KPIs for the position: total Revenue from signed partners, churn rate (% of partners leaving the program), service provider reach, Cloud Distributors’ enablement status, and number of Acronis services sold through distributors
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Minimum 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the software industry on similar positions such as channel sales, partner account management or channel development—experience in equivalent role highly desired
- In-depth channel and field sales knowledge with understanding of the cloud market business model
- Experience working directly at/with Distributors will be considered an advantage
- Coaching/mentoring experience will be considered an advantage
- Ability to articulate product’s different features in order to fully support customer questions and needs
- Highly persistent in follow-up conversations, negotiations and closing sales skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Team-player with a positive attitude who thrives in a global environment, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to adapt to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Strong presentational, communication, interpersonal, planning and time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Romanian would be considered an advantage
- Salesforce knowledge and experience is preferred
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration offers easy, complete, and affordable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile. Enhanced by its award-winning AI-based active protection technology, blockchain-based data authentication and unique hybrid-cloud architecture, Acronis removes the the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions.
Acronis is in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis’ products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.