Introduction You will be part of the IBM Client Innovation Center where we deliver an industry-leading range of innovative technology services and provide deep technical and industry expertise to loc
You will be part of the IBM Client Innovation Center where we deliver an industry-leading range of innovative technology services and provide deep technical and industry expertise to local IBM clients across public and private sectors. We use the best IBM methods of work, as well as global processes and techniques. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Cloud Architect at the IBM Client Innovation Center role you will:
– Participate in multiple client projects – from building new infrastructures to migrations, audits and big data.
- Implement infrastructure configurations and help customers create Cloud and application strategies or roadmaps.
- Assist with workshops and design recommendations.
– Act as a trusted advisor to some of our largest clients, in teams that deliver cutting-edge and effective IT solutions – often for some of the most business- and society-critical IT systems in Belgium
- Analyze current customer architectures and application landscapes and document goals while keeping all integrations in mind.
- Follow customer projects from inception to handover.
- Gain knowledge of different industries within public and private customers.
- Bring your own vision and experience to bear as you work with our teams to bring new technologies to life and open up unprecedented opportunities for our customers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
In order to be successful in this role you should demonstrate:
- Intrest in working with one or more Cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud/IBM Cloud).
- Motivated to learn more about design and development of systems based on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings.
- Interest in working with CI/CD pipelines and container technologies (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Innovative, knowledge hungry and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Fluent English and Dutch or French (written & spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Belgian nationality or a valid Belgian work permit / EU passport
About Business Unit
The Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM. A fast-paced and dynamic business built to deliver high-value technical services to world renowned clients. All of our employees work in a consultancy environment on a variety of exciting projects across a range of sectors. Every project has its own unique working environment – this enables our employees to build their experience, skillset and network. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.