We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect with a passion for planning and building scalable global cloud solutions. Your tasks will include ensuring our infrastructure is at all times in a gre
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure that our architecture pre-emptively accommodates the platforms constant need to scale up in term of users, transactions, and partner integrations.
- Ensure that our system with its infrastructure is at all times secure, resilient, fault tolerant, and has excellent operational characteristics.
- Perform code reviews for your peers, commit production quality code and deliver software continuously.
- Actively participate in improving our development processes continuously and shaping our technology roadmap.
What we expect of you
- Excellent understanding of high-level architectural patterns and experience in building scalable cloud solutions.
- Top-notch programming skill backed with work experience with multiple languages and platforms.
- Comfortable working with our tech stack that currently consists mostly of TypeScript running in Azure cloud combined with typical cloud services.
Since inception in 2017, Tesseract has been a forerunner and one of the longest-standing market participants in the digital asset lending market.
Digital asset lending is one of the fastest growing industries in the global cryptocurrency sphere. The size of the sector has soared to over 10 BUSD, with a six-fold increase in 2020 alone. Tesseract, based in Helsinki and backed by leading Nordic investors, is at the absolute cutting edge of this development. During the past three years, we have extended hundreds of millions of credit across our innovative cross-margin prime lending and collateralised lending programs.
We pride ourselves on our proprietary technology and our can-do attitude. With monthly revenues of over half a million and ten-fold year-on-year growth, we are constantly looking for new people to join our team of high performers.
Tesseract is currently small but fast-growing team of 20 people, located in Maria 01 start-up community in central Helsinki.
What we appreciate in all employees:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative yet knows when to ask for help
- Strives for high-velocity and high-quality output
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
What you can expect from us:
- Front-row seat to the global crypto market, especially within digital asset lending
- Learn from tight-knit team of experts in finance, technology, business and other fields
- Fast-paced but flexible working hours with remote working opportunity
- Opportunity to contribute in building world-changing solutions
- Culture based on meritocracy with zero hierarchy
- 3 weeks of guaranteed paid leave each year
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply! No Finnish language requirement.
If you are passionate about cryptocurrencies and want to be in the forefront of defining digital finance Tesseract might just be the right place for you.