500812BR Why Kyndryl Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology syste
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be working closely with the Client, and will translate the Clients busines requirements into a set of tangible solutions delivered on the chosen Cloud platform – either as a standalone solution or part of a wider Hybrid solution strategy for the Client.
By using a combination of Cloud native service offerings, Services and assets you will lead the creation of the Cloud value proposition, the solution and associated cost modeling for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the Client’s requirements and assist in solving their business problems.
As CTS you will own the definition of the technical solution and is the primary source of engagement management and solution design for the given solution element in the deal. You will as CTS not be responsible for building/deploying the solution.
This is a client facing job role, the CTS are expected to spend 50% of their time in face-to-face or virtual discussions with clients.
The CTS works in conjunction with the wider pursuit team (Sales, HR, C&N, Delivery, Pricing, Risk, etc) to deliver a winning solution.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You have very good knowledge of and experience with Public Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, Google etc) and surrounding ecosystems.
- You are fluent in English – reading, writing, speaking. And preferrably also in one of the Scandinavian languages.
- You have strong experience in working in cross functional teams, leading one self and others to achieve high quality and competitive client proposals.
- You have experience with story telling, design thinking and applying agile methodology in solution development or similar.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- You may have architect or developer level industry professional certification in one or more of the major Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP etc)
- You may have ITIL or Project Management Certifications
- You may have PreSales or Sales experience.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Other things to know
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?