Introduction As a Client Solutions Leader, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized
As a Client Solutions Leader, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and execute GTM Sales plan for embedded offerings – define play, approach, target setting and tracking.
- Localise global and regional GTM offerings and materials for local market.
- Work with global and regional teams to develop market relevant assets.
- Become SME for embedded offerings for your partner. Deliver Partner Field enablement – provide current solution and partnership information to the field and support training opportunities.
- Provide timely reporting and feedback to regional leads.
- Drive field alignment of offerings internally and externally with pre-sales and sales teams.
- Identify and progress opportunities in region for market selected offerings.
- Develop Deep knowledge of partner and partner’s Ecosystem for embed offerings and broader SP plays.
- Provide sales guidance to Market GBS leader, Market SP leaders and sector/industry leadership and regional leadership when required.
- Develop external and internal network with Partner leaders, Partner Account Executives in market, GBS Sales and IBM brands.
- Drive Executive and Field Alignment – support Top 2 Top meetings, quarterly region, Industry and solution meetings.
- Confirm proper tagging for IBM Services deals in the Partner GSI deal recognition system.
- Ensure client/ prospect interaction and attendance at major partner & IBM events.
- Work with Client team and Alliances to develop references, Win Wires, Go live announcements to be shared internally and with partner for reference program.
- Support marketing through strategy guidance, event prioritization and collateral development direction.
- Identify issues and handle escalation management on account opportunities.
- Track and measure the health of IBM’s partner relationship through metrics, governances and dashboards that report on strategic offerings and initiatives. (ie. Bronze/Silver/Gold, NPS)
- Coordinator of marketing assets and joint investments, sales plays, key account planning outcomes and customer references.
- Reporting and presenting on business planning and business reviews, supporting leadership meetings, promoting business development, account alignment/ and follow through. Comply with IBM sales reporting requirements for market and regional strategic partnership org.
- Understand competitor landscape in your region and how to effectively compete.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3-5 years of experience in identifying and selling software or services for Partner application(s)
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with the Partner sales organization
- At least 3-5 years of experience in strategic selling, which includes crafting and presenting a value proposition, including a client-specific solution (solution elements include benefits, roadmap, solution approach, project plan, timelines and resource requirements)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Where applicable at least 3 years of experience and selling expertise in Partner Cloud Infrastructure and working with Cloud providers
Languages required: German, English
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.