In this fascinating and challenging role you are in charge of all documentation related matters at the department Client Service and report directly to the Head…...
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Client Service Documentation Specialist
In this fascinating and challenging role you are in charge of all documentation related matters at the department Client Service and report directly to the Head Onboarding
- Review correctness and completeness of documentation for private person & legal entity account openings according to Swiss laws and regulations and AML Policies of the Bank
- Review correctness and completeness of modifications after account is opened according to Swiss laws and regulations and AML Policies of the Bank
- Ensure that knowledge of the Swiss banks’ code of conduct with regards to the exercise of due diligence (CDB) provisions and Bank Directives is solid and up to date
- Ensure that knowledge of corporate documentary requirements are solid and up to date
- Provide first class customer service to its stakeholders
- Be an efficient Subject-matter-expert for Due Diligence requirements
- Collaborate with Front Office, Compliance Tax & Legal Departments on relevant matters and enquiries
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Minimum Bachelor degree from in law, economics or similar field
- Solid and profound experience in a Swiss AML regulations within a Swiss financial institution (CDB20, AMLA, AMLO)
- At least 3 years of work experience in a Swiss bank as Documentation Specialist
- Strong knowledge of different structures utilized as investment vehicles (e.g. personal holding company, partnership, trust/foundations, underlying companies, funds etc.)
- Able to work under pressure and independently and understanding the needs of the client facing staff
- Exact and diligent work style and enjoying working interdisciplinary with experts from various fields
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and entitled for a working permit for Switzerland.