About holoride We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influenc
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Sounds challenging? It sure is. But we’re up for it and ready to continue growing.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for a highly motivated Client Relationship Manager to help us guide and grow our network of automotive and mobility partners, and, ultimately, become part of the holoride family.
About the job
You will represent holoride to automotive brands, suppliers, and potential partners around the globe. This is a high-impact role that requires an equally experienced and creative mind with the ability to actively engage in our existing partnerships.
You will bring the Motorverse into the cars of our partners by ensuring excellent project management when it comes to series integration. This position requires an entrepreneurial mind that is able to spearhead solutions, be proactive, and work across different domains.
- 3+ years experience in business development, partnership management, and commercial deals in the automotive or mobility industry
- An analytical mind that can structure terms to achieve win-win partnerships with a proven track record of account management
- Deep knowledge of the automotive ecosystem and a passion for cars, mobility, and the technology and value chains behind it
- Great affinity to a dynamic, fast-growing work environment and driven by innovation
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
- Experience with immersive technologies
- Strongly future-orientated mindset
- Passion for international business travels
- Experience working with OEM, Tier 1 or Tier 2 businesses
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, Christmas parties, and more!
- Corporate travel and shopping discounts for your favourite brands
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Annual personal development allowance to help you achieve your goals
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, with your chosen equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich, complete with coffee machines, free drinks and snacks and a balcony
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible and adapts to your needs
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself