Role overview Do you have experience in affiliate marketing and wants to work for one of Europe’s leading affiliate networks? Then you can be the one we are looking for. Tradedoubler is one of Eu
Tradedoubler is one of Europe’s largest affiliate networks and is a leader in performance-based marketing. Our product, technology and knowledgeable employees create results for a variety of players who want to increase their visibility and create growth online.
We are now at a stage where we are looking for a Client & Publisher Manager Finland who will have as main focus to develop existing clients and publishers. You will act as our client’s advisor, project manager and handling the daily client contact regarding their existing business with us.
- Responsible for a client portfolio with medium-sized clients
- Manage and develop your client portfolio
- Super user of Tradedoubler’s own analysis and tracking system
- Book and design campaigns for client’s maximum visibility
- Assist with the best possible service and advice our clients and publishers
- Work with follow-up, technical tracking, reporting, and invoicing
- Post-secondary education or at least three years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Knowledge within Performance Marketing
- Comfortable to read, write and speak English and Finnish.
- Safe to work with Excel and analyze data.
- Has a technical interest.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have experience within performance marketing and have worked with different marketing channels. You should have an aptitude to build long-term professional relationships and are interested in getting to know different areas and finding solutions to problems. Some of your personality traits are that you are ambitious, organized and driven to achieve results.
Furthermore, we want you to be curious to constantly explore new trends in the field and of course share our passion for digital marketing.
Tradedoubler is an international leader in performance-based digital marketing and technology powering a unique network of connections. Combining 20 years of digital marketing innovation and expertise, global presence and a market leading technology platform, Tradedoubler offers tailored performance solutions for advertisers and publishers.
Founded in Sweden in 1999, Tradedoubler pioneered affiliate marketing in Europe and has since developed its offering to include actionable data driven insights and User Journey tracking thanks to its proprietary business intelligence tool. In 2019 the company released an open technology platform enabling automated and transparent direct relationships between advertisers and publishers using blockchain technology for the storage of data.
Among Tradedoubler’s advertisers are Accor, Microsoft Store, HP, and CDON. The share is listed on Nasdaq OMX on the Stockholm Exchange. More information can be found on www.tradedoubler.com