Client Development Executive (All levels)
About us FinTop Consulting is a small business in London. We are professional, agile, and our goal is to - FinTop Consulting is a specialist recruitment consultancy that is focused and dedicated on
FinTop Consulting is a small business in London. We are professional, agile, and our goal is to – FinTop Consulting is a specialist recruitment consultancy that is focused and dedicated on working within the FinTech, Tech industries, Financial Trading or Blockchain industry with providing skilful candidates to add benefits and help grow their company. FinTop mainly focuses on recruiting for developers, engineers, business development managers and more within Fintech, Financial trading and similar space.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- Regular social events
- Lively atmosphere
- Safe work environment
- On-the-job training
- Casual work attire
We are growing and we are hiring!
We grew our team from 20 to 51 last year and our plans are to grow our team further from 51 to 75 by end of this year, all from 2 people who started this company in 2017!
Come and be a part of this exciting, growing, and successful journey!
We are currently recruiting for multiple experienced recruiters from Financial Trading, Trading Technology, and Blockchain space. Whether you are based in the UK, US, Hong Kong, Dubai, or Singapore, we have an opportunity for you!
We operate systemically by letting recruiters focus on what they are really good at. So if you are someone who loves generating new business, attending events to build your network, onboarding new clients, and managing those relationships, we are the right place for you. This role doesn’t require headhunting or finding candidates, this is a pure business development role.
- Minimum 18+ months of previous experience in recruiting within the FinTech industry (Financial Tech/Blockchain/Financial Trading, etc.)
- Proven track record of onboarding new clients and building a relevant network of Hiring Managers.
- A drive for career advancement
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and Persistent
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary & a very competitive commission structure. (uncapped commission)
- Monthly team lunches
- Team activity every other month
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- Bi-annual paid holidays (flights and accommodation)
- Private medical insurance (including dental cover)
- 23 annual holidays + Birthday and Christmas off
- Budget for attending relevant events – Learning allowance of £500 / annum
- Full Fledge inhouse L&D Function to help you progress and grow quickly
- Opportunity to travel internationally to meet with clients and our Delivery Team
Make sure to apply with you most up-to-date CV and you will recieve a call soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Business or Client Development/Recruiter (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: CDE202301