TheNemesis.io is an open-ended game metaverse targeted at the mass market, with an intuitive and entertaining UX/UI, fully available on browser/webGL and native iOS/Android mobile apps, with an incred
TheNemesis.io is an open-ended game metaverse targeted at the mass market, with an intuitive and entertaining UX/UI, fully available on browser/webGL and native iOS/Android mobile apps, with an incredible number of live features. While we have a strong blockchain footprint any player can just enter, play and enjoy The Nemesis by clicking on a simple link with no need for knowledge of the Web3. We provide branded engagement experiences, a fun social environment to hang out, and an opportunity for casual gamers and content creators to monetize and cash out on their work.
TheNemesis is an open, tech-neutral, fully inter-operable ecosystem, where Players and Brands can find tools to create, disseminate and enjoy their own experiences. We are an open employer that encourages diversity and autonomy, critical thinking and challenges.
We are looking for a Cinematic Designer who wants to grow in a challenging, international and in a fast-paced startup environment.
As a Cinematic Designer you will work with the Art Director and Art Team to create clips, visuals and promotional materials for content communication in all areas of the game.
The Cinematic Designer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Create clips from start to finish, including preview, animation blockout, Lighting, set up, post-processing, etc..
- Create the high-quality 3D environmental assets and textures .Integration of 3D assets into Unity Engine
- Work with the Art Director and Art Team to keep the art style consistent
- Optimization of assets to match technical requirements
- Collaborate with all departments according to the needs of the project
- Previous experience in the same role or similar training
- English language proficiency (both written and spoken)
- Sensibility in composition, form, color and detail
- Knowledge of Unity Advanced Level (Cinemachine) and editing programs (After Effects preferred)
- Good knowledge of Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Concept Art
- Lighting management on Unity Engine
- Strong ability to work under pressure and sharply meet deadlines
- Ability and Will to work in a start-up environment
- Good communication skills
- Available to work full time