Cibersecurity Specialist Fecha: 29-abr-2023 Ubicación: Sant Cugat del Vallès, B, ES, 08174 Valencia, V, ES, 46002 A
GFT is a digital transformation pioneer that develops sustainable solutions based on new technologies including artificial intelligence and blockchain/DLT. GFT experts create and implement scalable software applications that make access to innovative business models safe and easy.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist ready to grow in a multi-cultural, motivating and challenging environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Contribute to develop internal offering and provide support to projects to clients, to show his/her expertise in diverse Cybersecurity subdomains and a wide view of cibersecurity and concepts.
- Be the referral for the client as the person will be playing the role of Cybersecurity Architect for clients and leading cibersecurity workstreams
- Give support to junior professionals
Skills will help you to succeed:
– Wide knowledge and solid base of IT Security principles and sub-domains
- Able to architect Cybersecurity solutions in on-premise, cloud, hybrid-cloud infrastructure layout models
- Understanding of cloud models and cloud security principles in general
- Demonstrating experience and/or certifications in a particular cloud provider: GCP, Azure, AWS, will be a plus
- Ability to architect security solutions, lead and support teams providing solutions in all SDLC phases (from design to operation). This includes infrastructure and application security layers architecting but also aspects related with the operation of security: monitoring and observability of security in runtime, design strategy and operation model for CSIRT/CERT and aspects related to SoC and business continuity management.
- Knowledge of IT Security best practices, standards and frameworks. Examples: ISO2700X, NIST, Mitre ATT&CK, CIS benchmarks
- DevSecOps knowledge: integration and automation of Cybersecurity in SDLC. Examples: DAST, SAST, SCA, SRE testing, secure image and container registry, Policy-as-Code for infrastructure security checks automation and guardrails, etc..
- Experience with Thread Intelligence / SIEM tools such as Google Chronicle, Splunk and SOAR (PaloAlto Cortex / Demisto) will be a plus (very nice to have)
- Knowledge in the filed of Identity and Access Management. Knowledge of IAM platforms, authentication mechanisms, federation of identities, specification and standards such OAuth2,OIDC, SAML2.
- Experience / certifications in IT Security audit will be a plus (nive to have)
- Candidate will require strong communication skills and ability to discuss in very technical forums as they will need to advice, lead and agree with the customer and also lead and support technical teams
- Fluent english for business
- Good communication skills and used to deal with clients
- Team player
- Autonomy / self-organization
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible options to Working from Home
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote a healthy lifestyle at work: a sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
- Discount with Gympass
At GFT we consider diversity as one of our main pillars and we foster an inclusive work environment based on cooperation and mutual respect. We offer equal opportunities for everyone regardless of race, cultural background, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or religious beliefs. GFT has drafted and registered an Equality Plan that outlines the measures to be taken with the aim of achieving equal treatment and opportunities between women and men within the company, and eliminating, if present, discrimination based on gender.
Join our global team!