BitGo - Chief Trust Officer - Frankfurt, Germany BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founde
BitGo – Chief Trust Officer – Frankfurt, Germany
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo/BitGo Trust Company is currently looking to hire a Chief Trust Officer to work out of the Frankfurt Area in Germany. The Chief Trust Officer role is a great opportunity for experienced Trust Officers/Managers who have previous experience managing a growing team while also serving as a key cross-functional leader of a rapidly growing cryptocurrency firm. We are looking for candidates who are currently located in the Frankfurt Area and are able to work on-site at our office.
- Responsible for oversight of all accounts under administration.
- Leading and managing a team of Trust Officers who aim to provide high-quality customer service by owning, monitoring, and improving customer service, handling customer inquiries, managing client communications throughout the entire customer relationship experience.
- Serving as a key hiring manager/decision maker for both direct reports (Trust Officers) and employees on other teams within BitGo Trust and BitGo Inc.
- Develop strong rapport with employees at all levels, especially the leadership & executive teams for BitGo Trust and BitGo Inc.
- Work as a cross-functional leader/main point of representation for the Trust Officer team
- Work with sales team members/leaders and assist with answering questions and fulfilling requests for more information.
- Handle any complaints and provide regular customer feedback to the entire team.
- Streamline the onboarding process and customer service process by identifying problems and achieving best resolution.
- Strategically develop processes and procedures for new products and services.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the products and services offered to clients.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and an advanced degree or certification
- 10+ years of customer relationship service and 5+ years of experience working at a trust company
- Native proficiency/fluency in German
- Fluency in English
- Prior experience managing (and scaling) a team of direct reports is required
- Highly effective verbal and written communications
- Strong customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized with work tools like emails, spreadsheets, databases
- Extremely high sense of urgency when servicing external and internal clients
- Analytical skills, positive attitude, listening and problem-solving skills
Why Join BitGo?
We offer you
- Attractive conditions
Because you deserve it – we offer you a competitive salary and bonuses as well as a permanent position
- Flexible working hours
Flexible arrangements and flexible working time models enable a healthy work-life balance
- Mobile working
Whether from home or on the road – our mobile working model offers you more freedom and independence
We would like to have you as a long-term team member. The key points of our cooperation are flat hierarchies, open and clear communication as well as a familiar and cooperative atmosphere. We involve you in important decisions of the company. You can look forward to a modern, digital working environment. We promote and train our employees in a customized and individual way. We are family-friendly and support you in your personal career planning.
Come to BitGo…
…if you want to be part of changing the world’s financial markets with passion, skill and the will to perform. We work with open communication and responsibility. Together we strive to realize our visions. If you are an innovative and solution-oriented thinker, then you have come to the right place. We are looking forward to your application!