At IBBA we develop financial services for underserved customers in LATAM.
We are currently operating in Argentina and Chile, with a technological platform that will expand in other LATAM countries very soon. Payments, Remittances, Currency Exchange, Crypto, Blockchain and Credit Card issuing.
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
About the role,
Our decentralised engineering team is 15 engineers but it is growing very fast and needs to have a CTO to make sure that all projects work together.
We are still at an early stage as a company, so all our positions are hands-on and we expect from all team members to contribute to agile product delivery.
We are looking for a CTO software Engineer that is willing to take the challenge of bringing our architecture to the next level while supporting / coaching his team (engineers, product managers) so they can develop in line with the architecture, and with the business needs.
This is a hands-on role so you will also be running a team and will have to develop critical services meeting our architecture guidelines.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced engineer with a proven track record on implementing / managing complex distributed architectures in startups / scale-ups and with Financial transaction processing experience.
You would enjoy this if you have:
- Interest in solving business problems by using technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Solid experience as an engineer ( > 5 years)
- Experience in distributed and complex systems
- Architect solutions around observability, scalability, and security
- (Nice to have) Experience in fintech or financial services
Who are you?
- You know how to make tradeoffs. You translate ideas and needs into actionable plans at various levels (roadmaps, milestones, tasks, etc.).
- You can help our engineers be more efficient at performing their jobs through best practices
- You are comfortable communicating in English (spoken and written).
- You are able to work from a European or American time zone.
This of course is not a comprehensive list that you have to match 100% but just a general guideline, if you don’t fit all of it, apply anyway!
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want to change that. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- Flexible working hours and full remote is up to you!
- Along with your local paid vacation plus all the public holidays.
- Fun team and personal development programs.
- Great team and culture, just bring yourself !!!
IBBA is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
Duración del contrato: 12 meses
Tipo de puesto: Jornada completa, Autónomo
Salario: 4.000,00€-7.000,00€ al mes
- Turno de 8 horas
- Bonus por objetivos
- English (fluent) (Obligatorio)
Trabajar desde casa: