With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Nuri, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
We are seeking a Chief Product Officer to join the executive leadership team at Nuri as we enter a hyper-growth phase and continue to pave our way into becoming a digital bank that allows their customers to build their financial wealth conveniently and transparently.
You will be joining us at a very exciting stage, to build and lead a fast-growing product and design organization, which is changing their look and feel, and expanding the product portfolio. As the CPO of Nuri, you will focus on the strategic and longer-term challenges the company will face. You help set standards and work with directors and middle managers to ensure that processes, training, and quality of output of our product and services reflect these standards. You will be representing product and design in the leadership team and will lead and define the company’s product strategy nationally and internationally.
- Own and drive product vision & strategy to enable the growth & success
- Oversee the company’s entire product line and drive business success via the product portfolio
- Work closely with the CEO and CGO to define strategies to grow and differentiate our innovative products
- Scale and lead our product & design organization while maintaining a high-performing culture
- Grow, coach and develop our product & design leaders and middle managers within a fast scaling environment
- Define and foster process development and training to allow for scaling.
- Partner with members of the management board and other executives. Be a counterpart for our CTO and collaborate for growing our Builders organization
- Build up and maintain strong collaboration with the Head of Product to ensure products are aligned to the company strategy and to verify that the product team is resourced appropriately
- Manage and expand our product nationally and internationally (EU wide).
- Translate the product roadmap and the steps taken by the product team into board-level appropriate communication
- Work cross-functionally to gain buy in and achieve alignment across the firm
- Provide transparency through regular updates on current state, financial objectives and rate of organizational change
- Detect and evaluate key strategic initiatives for relevant target groups
- Manage 3rd party relationships from a strategic perspective
- More than 10 years of experience working in a product role with 5 years leading a global product organization
- Have experience of owning, understanding and being responsible for product analytics, financial metrics, monetization and P&L
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire cross-functional teams, ensuring that there are ongoing opportunities for learning and development
- Have solid experience of being an active member of company leadership teams with experience of managing large teams
- Ideally have led a mobile-first, consumer facing product
- Have a genuine interest in fintech, ideally cryptocurrencies and financial products, with a passion for limitless opportunities for innovation
- Excellent organizational skills, an ability to manage multiple projects at once and to define efficient processes during hyper-growth
- Thrive in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- High degree of independence, initiative and proactivity and an enthusiasm for delivering results.
- Ideally have experience at a VC funded or a pre-IPO startup.
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.