Working at Bitfury: Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern
Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
We are looking for a well-rounded visionary leader who will work closely with the CEO and CTO. The successful candidate should have a clear vision of the Data Center development, operational needs, supply chain management and will be expected to create and execute our global strategy for the Bitfury Group divisions with the focus on data centers deployment and operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop operational strategy with the new trends and the best available practices to ensure most optimal, efficient and effective operations constantly improving profitability and cost efficiency of our operations.
- Build a 90 day / 12 month / 3-year roadmap for company operations and execute on it.
- Matrix-manage the group resources to ensure the most efficient execution of the roadmap:
- Hardware and Software Engineering teams;
- Supply Chain and Procurement teams;
- Operations teams.
- Own full responsibility for huge-scale international projects, portfolio expansion and investor relations with the goals of driving revenue growth, maximizing profitability and creating the most trusted brand with our partners, investors and customers.
- Assess and improve company sourcing, procurement and logistics-related operations.
- Ensure the best solutions for power and data center related activities, including data center deployment, services and monitoring of operations.
- Ensure the most efficient technical solutions assessment, deployment, upgrade process in the data center facility.
- Partner with a variety of business and technology stakeholders within Bitfury and with third parties.
- Manage P&L, long and short term financial and operational modeling, planning and execution.
- Ensure the most cost-efficient manufacturing solutions for operations.
- Ensure the top-tier support process for internal and external customers.
- Evaluate current standing of company’s operations, capacity and teams, and convert big new ideas into actionable plan and objectives.
- Plan and manage risks and issues.
- Define qualitative and quantitative operational success metrics for and ensure meeting those functional/organizational goals.
- Be very hands on, with the ability to focus on small issues without losing the big picture.
- Ability to see and understand all details of the products across all levels of the development and execution stack – from top down (30,000 feet view high level) to bottom up (very detailed, hands-on).
- Drive end-to-end project delivery of internal & external projects with full budget responsibility, gross margin preservation and enhancement with upsells.
- Ensure strong support and engagement in pre-and-post IPO process.
- Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the company’s mission and goals.
- Review and improve efficiency of business processes; and
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures where and as needed and represent the company as required, including attendance at industry events and public meetings.
- Global experience in management of operations processes and related staff, consultants, and 3rd party in public (and private) company.
- Degree from a recognized university.
- Ability to simplify complexity, prioritize what matters and execute in a fast changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial “DNA”, guided by Integrity and Honesty. “DNA” of Doing Good, Being a Team Player and Making Impossible Possible; Out of the box thinker with agile approach.
- Ability to look several steps ahead of the data center market trends;
- Proven commercially successful data center background with experience in scaling companies to multibillion USD businesses.
- Public company experience, USA would be beneficial.
- 15+ years of proven hands-on experience in Operations, including executive positions.
- Experience of corporate strategy creation with tangible outcomes like proof of concepts, cutting edge developments and applications in the data center space.
- Strong understanding of core and corporate business factors, technical savviness within the domain.
- Experience in or a strong understanding of the bitcoin/blockchain technologies would be a strong advantage.
- Visionary leadership with no ego, strong social influence, and emotional intelligence; ability to set-up a team and set clear priorities, delegate, persuade and inspire people. Readiness to be hands-on.
- Strong understanding of mass production process, manufacturing, quality control with multiyear experience working with companies located in Asia.
- Experience of success in matrix group environment.
- Experience of reaching commercial success with optimal resources. Lean structure approach.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills; demonstrated ability to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder; and
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical thinking with innovative approach.
- Strong complex problem-solving skills.