Caiz Holding AG is an international company offering technology based financial services that bring together the Islamic and Western world. The mission is to provide innovative financial solutions a
The mission is to provide innovative financial solutions allowing everyone to participate in the present financial world while complying with the Islamic principles.
At Caiz Holding AG we are creating the first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency that enables fast and cost-effective international money transfers while the structure of the innovative blockchain adheres to Islamic values and thus complies with Islamic financial principles.
Caiz Holding AG is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. We are a young, dynamic, and international team that is highly collaborative and very driven. Our culture is based on values such as trust, transparency, fairness, compassion as well as values such as freedom, open-mindedness, acceptance, and independence.
We are currently looking for a COO to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
You will orchestrate the further development and implementation of the company’s growth model. In partnership with the CEO and Founder, you will leverage your knowledge of and previous experience in Finance, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain, and/or new venture development in support of key enterprise priorities. You will help to provide strategic direction, further structure the company and establish and implement processes that support the company’s growth
You will, in particular, oversee the areas of Marketing, Business Development and Customer Support and assure together with the corresponding directors the implementation of the company’s priorities.
You are a highly skilled generalist with previous experience in the Finance, Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain sector with a passion for people, process, strategy, and results. You possess the drive and flexibility to be an early-stage team member with sincere dedication to our mission of diversity and inclusion.
- Represent the company next to the CEO and Founder as an Expert in Finance, decentralized finance and/or cryptocurrency/blockchain to investors, partners and other external parties
- Partner with the Founder and CEO on providing strategic directions as well as creative and operational initiatives to ensure a highly functioning organization
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and management of the customer facing areas that include marketing, business development and support together with the area directors
- Help to further establish a fitting structure and build processes that support the company’s growth
- Execute upon initiatives and communications specific to the company’s growth and development and engagement of the company’s investors
- Create and implement an organizational chart and hiring roadmap for the company
- Partner with CEO and Chief Strategy Officer in the planning of and execution on international growth and partnership ventures.
- Operate at a tactical, strategic and operational level, handling the coordination of projects
- Lead business development activities related to client acquisition and corporate partnerships
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- 7+ years of professional experience, with management and operations experience in a leading role managing teams
- High problem solving skills and analytical and strategic thinking abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and high emotional intelligence; demonstrated ability to lead teams and bring people together to achieve common objectives
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, highly-impactful social capacity and demonstrated relationship management skills
- Early-stage business development experience with demonstrated success in driving urgent, complex projects with the ability to pivot or change course based on current landscape
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Finance, IT, Engineering or similar
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
Software/IT/Development skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.