About Us Gold Token SA is a hard-asset tokenisation and issuance platform based in Geneva, Switzerland. Our flagship product is DGLD, a gold-backed stablecoin which enables users to buy, borrow, l
Gold Token SA is a hard-asset tokenisation and issuance platform based in Geneva, Switzerland. Our flagship product is DGLD, a gold-backed stablecoin which enables users to buy, borrow, lend and send gold at the click of a button. DGLD is currently listed on Blockchain.com exchange, Uniswap and others, with a B2C channel soon to be available at DGLD.CH.
Our business is backed by the MKS PAMP Group, one of the largest and most reputable precious metals groups in the world and Coinshares, Europe’s largest crypto-asset manager. We currently have offices in both London and Geneva. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to travel and connect with some of the leading minds across the digital asset space.
In addition to DGLD, Gold Token is launching a cutting-edge GameFi project which seeks to dissolve the barrier between virtual economies and the digital world. The Spaceminers Club is an NFT based game in which players mine for virtual gold in the metaverse, which can subsequently be cashed out into physical gold nuggets of the same value. Find out more about our mission by clicking here.
About the role
Providing operational support to the CEO and other Senior Management team, the chief of staff’s primary responsibility is to enable the CEO to focus on strategic initiatives and to take care of a lot of the day to day operational running of the business. You will provide communications support both internally and externally, coordinate key projects and horizontally manage key stakeholders across both the DGLD and The Spaceminer’s Club businesses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing internal and external documents and preparing pitches, presentations, speeches, pitch decks and internal announcements and contact data.
- Meeting scheduling, preparation and follow up, including ensuring the CEO has all the information needed to be as productive as possible.
- Sending out agendas or minutes to meeting attendees.
- Preparing reports and evaluating new business opportunities, projects and partnerships to aid with businesses key strategic objectives.
- Managing communications with existing and prospective partners including but not limited to partners for DGLD distribution and exchange listings, software development, marketing and key administrative functions.
- Creating and updating dashboards and KPI’s for assessment of ongoing or prospective partnerships.
- Researching, benchmarking and analysing data and making recommendations to the CEO.
- Creating systems and processes to streamline operations across the Snr Management team.
- Providing support to the strategic planning for the Company.
Undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required by the role.
Qualification and Skills
- Educated to Masters degree or equivalent ideally in engineering, economics, business, technology or similar.
- Advanced technology literacy essential with programming, cloud computing and experience of working with distributed systems/ cryptocurrencies.
- Experience and interest in UE5 and gaming and/or game development desirable.
- Experience in financial modelling and business analytics desirable.
- Agile and commercial with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
Working at GTSA
- Shape the future – You’re a pioneer. You’ll be helping to shape the future of the company while working in a fast-growing start up.
- Celebrate your wins – We work hard and we like to win. Winning warrants celebration. That’s team dinners, drinks and offsite games.
- Develop your skills – We believe in a growth mindset and encourage personal development. If there’s something you think can help you grow – let us know.