StablR is expanding its leadership team! About StablR StablR issues price-stable crypto assets (stablecoins), which are designed to be 100% collateralized, always fully transparent, applic
StablR is expanding its leadership team!
StablR issues price-stable crypto assets (stablecoins), which are designed to be 100% collateralized, always fully transparent, applicable in a cross chain network, and with the lowest counterparty risk in the market which is supported by its existing technology. StablR is creating a network scheme to manage the issuing, destroying, and flow of these assets under a unique and compliant governance structure taking into account the upcoming regulation. In addition to governing its stablecoin, StablR EUR (EURR), StablR plans to provide technology to address price volatility and transaction scalability challenges on top of existing public blockchain infrastructure. Specifically, StablR plans to provide:
- A mechanism to mint and burn fiat tokens
- Technology to address price volatility
- Access through its partner network to enable global interoperability on public blockchains of the EURR stablecoin
Within the internet of value StablR strives to be the hub between CeFi and DeFi, easily moving funds between both financial ecosystems to have and take full advantage of them. The future of the global economy is open, transparent, inclusive, and fairly distributed for everyone who wants to be part of it.
Since the beginning, we have always considered blockchain technology and community as an inseparable part of StablR. We serve a greater mission to accelerate the growth and acceptance of EUR denominated stablecoin and create more trust in the stablecoin ecosystem.
Therefore, we want to bring our market approach to the next level, and we are looking for someone responsible for the marketing and commercial strategy. Do you bring the ambitions and intentions to build and lead the team that positions our organization and its products in the market?
- Cultivating and creating partnerships with leading Web3 & Crypto projects, DEX’s, Lending Platforms, Payment Providers and Exchanges across the space
- Building the community and the communication narrative to support our long-term goals
- Supporting the development of go-to-market and go-to-community plans for StablR and come up with creative strategies to grow the community in the market, including brand positioning, marketing approaches, client engagement, partnerships and ROI
- Exploring cross-marketing opportunities to bring announcements which may bring more presence and opportunities for EURR
- Responsible for attracting, building and managing talented, diverse, equitable and inclusive marketing teams
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a blockchain company
- 8+ years of marketing/sales experience at global scale
- Blockchain obsession: a clear track record in the crypto/blockchain space
- Experience managing internal stakeholders, including executive stakeholders – you have great communication and internal stakeholder empathy skills
- 5+ years of people management, specifically mentoring interregional teams
- You’ve successfully launched “0 to 1” blockchain projects in the past
- Global experience with a history in Fintech / blockchain platform innovation. You’ve solved hard problems at scale to produce a magical experience
- You’ve successfully launched “0 to 1” financial services / products in the past