We have a flexible and positive work environment that encourages independence and out-of-the-box thinking. The CEO reports to the board and is responsible for…...
.Do you want to lead an organization that uses innovative tech to make the world a more honest place? GUTS might be the place for you.
Working at GUTS
Our on-site (pandemic restriction notwithstanding) team of 30 people and 3 dogs (people mostly full-timers, dogs all part-time) work together to improve the terrible, dishonest state of the ticketing industry. We have a flexible and positive work environment that encourages independence and out-of-the-box thinking.
Tickets on blockchain will be the norm in the near future. GUTS was the very first organisation to successfully apply this concept to admission rights and is set to be the worldwide digital standard. We simultaneously serve existing clients and design the future of digital ticketing. That means creating totally new features and services, and actually putting them to work in the wild. In other words, there are plenty of clear cut tasks to do, but there’s also plenty of space for those ‘what if’-moments. . With an average growth of almost 500% per year, the time is right to scale vigorously across segments, industries, countries and continents. Therefore we are looking for a CEO to develop and implement the fast growth strategy and professionalize operational processes. The CEO reports to the board and is responsible for leading and managing GUTS Netherlands B.V. and the 35 people working for the organization.
What you will do
- Have full responsibility for management and P&L of the organization
- Delegate and empower team members to drive company success with leadership
- Develop and manage a hiring plan for personnel together with HR and the board
- Work closely with internal teams to continuously shape standards of operations for: Sales, Marketing, Blockchain tech team, Customer Support, HR and Finance
- Create a vision on segmentation and drive development of showcases in The Netherlands at top organizations
- Translate the international strategy of fast growth into a go to market plan
- Generate, submit and start new business concepts to maximize market impact
- Be sparring partner for the founders on strategic and visionary questions
.What we expect from you
- Good leadership skills and helicopter view
- Natural people management capabilities
- An entrepreneurial and pragmatic mind-set
- Strong affinity with blockchain technology
- Good humor and a strong personality
- Resilience and intelligence to manoeuvre in a fast changing environment
And the experience of
- At least 3 years in a leadership position
- Minimal 5 years in people management
- Upscaling an organisation
- Customer facing positions
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- ESOP (SARS) or token plan are negotiable;
- Employee-based conference, hardware and training budget is available.