Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a Case Analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on engagement with law enforcement agencies.
- Handle and review all forms of global law enforcement inquiries;
- Perform blockchain tracing and preliminary investigations into unusual activities;
- Assist with pre-SAR filing mitigating controls and client offboarding;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;
- Liaise with stakeholders to facilitate knowledge sharing;
- Any general administration and related activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- At least 1-2 years directly related experience in a compliance role and/or regulatory facing role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs;
- Proficiency in a language other than English (Polish and German above all);
- Good analytical skills, systematic approach, and logical thinking;
- Team player skills, proactive, ambitious, and user-focused attitude;
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over law enforcement engagement process;
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and stress;
- Detail-oriented with strong controls mindset and time management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and other standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a PLUS;
- Familiarity with blockchain analytics, either using existing tools or manually tracking funds effectively using relevant block explorers is a relevant PLUS.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our
Candidate Privacy Notice