About us: Hamilton is a consultancy firm primarily supporting financial and technology focused organisations. Hamilton utilises digital analytic insights to design solutions that help its clients
Hamilton is a consultancy firm primarily supporting financial and technology focused organisations. Hamilton utilises digital analytic insights to design solutions that help its clients thrive in a constantly evolving world. Our mission is to enhance businesses in their performance and support in delivering value.
At Hamilton, we have assembled a team of experts to guide our clients in leveraging a competitive advantage over its competitors to accelerate growth.
We pride ourselves on always being ahead of the curve. We are pioneering consultancy specialising in fintech, technology, data, and deep subject matter expertise. Our people deliver impactful and sustainable results for our clients. Our collaborative, target focused services and projects include, but are not limited to, IT & Cyber Security, Technology & Innovation, Crypto, Blockchain, with clients in Financial Services, Banks, Crypto exchange, AssetFund Management and many more.
Hamilton has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Switzerland, Japan, BVI, Australia.
We are looking for the best talent in the world to join our ambitious goals to join a fast paced, hardworking creative, fun-loving team.
At Hamilton, we overcome we align, and we excel.
- Carry out client due diligence using a wide range of databases and search facilities to identify PEPs, SOEs and sanctions (including analysing documents provided by clients and advising whether further information or enhanced due diligence is required)
- Ensure customers are classified in line with rules and internal procedures
- Review new and existing counterparties by conducting analytical risk assessments and ensuring that verification documentation is maintained and escalate to the Senior Manager: Legal & Compliance/MLRO where appropriate through dedicated reporting lines
- Investigate high risk counterparties/clients and report adverse findings and compliance risks with recommendations to the Senior Manager: Legal & Compliance/MLRO
- Proactively scan and research compliance related policy developments, keep the business informed and updated on compliance issues
- Additional tasks may include performing the monitoring, checking and validation of instant alerts and escalating to the Compliance Manager/Team Lead as appropriate.
- Experience carrying out KYC, EDD
- Good AML/CTF knowledge
- Experience in analysing complex ownership structures
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
- An extremely motivated self-starter who will actively look to develop themselves within the role
- Ability to take accountability and ownership for work given and ensure tasks are delivered in a timely and complete manner
- Analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Experience working with high risk files
- Ability to develop relationships internally and with customers and associates of company.
What we offer:
- Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
- Annual Leave: 25 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
- Life Insurance: 4 x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
- Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free Coffee & Fruit throughout the day
- Social Sports Clubs
- Discounted Gym memberships.
- Private Dental Insurance – BUPA
- Cover is also available worldwide.
- Dental for Family (at additional Costs)
- Private Medical Insurance – BUPA
- ‘Medical History Disregarded’ (After the probation period)
- Full Inpatient Cover
- Full Outpatient Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- Full Therapies Cover
- Mental Health Cover
- Comprehensive Hospital List
- Digital GP Service
- £0 excess (You will not pay anything while making any claim)
- Private Medical for Family (at additional Costs)
How we hire:
- Application Review
- Interview with Hiring Manager and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable