Company Description At Trust Wallet, we have built our reputation around our easy-to-use and secure decentralized crypto wallet, which allows users to have self-custody over their assets and access
At Trust Wallet, we have built our reputation around our easy-to-use and secure decentralized crypto wallet, which allows users to have self-custody over their assets and access decentralized services without us storing or accessing any of out user’s identity or asset data, giving users the most control and privacy possible.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most used wallets in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
We currently have an opportunity to join our team at Trust Wallet as a Campaign Executive. In this role, you’ll Act as the campaigns POC and be responsible for coordinating and refining all aspects of Trust Wallet marketing campaigns.This is a full time remote position and can be based in all global locations.
Key Responsibilities for this role include
- Act as the campaigns POC, responsible for coordinating and refining all aspects of Trust Wallet marketing campaigns, such as activity mechanics, branding, associated content and more.
- Act as the bridge between user-acquisition campaigns and brand marketing. Champion the Trust Wallet brand and user-focused narrative in all areas to drive user growth
- Maintain a company-wide campaigns calendar, including local and global campaigns
- Collaborate across teams to help optimize and potentially combine campaigns under one central theme
- Copywriting and proof-reading campaign related communications
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and be an approver for all Trust Wallet marketing campaigns
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results
- Launch paid acquisition campaigns, referral campaigns and co-marketing campaigns
- Have fun
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST
- Experience working with integrated marketing campaigns
- Project management skills
- Understanding of the crypto market in general
- Experience or strong interest in copywriting
- Good understanding of branding, performance marketing and analytics
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant
- Has worked in big teams and has experience managing projects with numerous stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing roles
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress. Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Remote and startup experience is a plus.
Working at Trust Wallet
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.