The Operator of an online travel booking platform. The company's platform operates through various channels and sells diversified travel products including flights, holiday packages, vacation rentals
The Operator of an online travel booking platform. The company’s platform operates through various channels and sells diversified travel products including flights, holiday packages, vacation rentals and hotel rooms, offering customers a simple and unique entry point to multiple inventories, comparable and combinable and allowing the personalization of each trip under unique conditions of flexibility.
The Company has been awarded multiple competitions trophies, including the prestigious Tech 5 Europe!
As a member of the Back Office Development team, you will be the future Developer of the Team!
- Your mission will be to work on the development and maintenance of the “Back-Office” application system as well as on its redesign.
- You will be in charge of creating new services for our customers with high added value.
- You will participate in the global redesign of the web and microservices architecture and in the evolution of continuous integration as well as in the implementation of unit tests.
- You are also in charge of managing the maintenance of the sites as well as its evolutions.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of higher education in computer science,
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in .NET / C# development in B2B and B2C web architectures,
- Know the agile development methods,
- Be rigorous, curious and demonstrate autonomy and good communication skills,
- You will work in collaboration with our European offices and interact with our multicultural team. Fluency in French and English would be a plus (at least intermediate level).
- Have the desire to invest in a project at an end customer by participating in its implementation and its technical and functional evolutions from the beginning to the end,
- Have the opportunity to increase your skills thanks to our internal workshops: Blockchain, Angular, Devops, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven…
- Have knowledge of e-commerce/Tourism (this is a plus).
- Salary according to profile and experience
- Home office 2 days per week
- Lunch Tickets
- Collective health insurance
- Preferential rates on hotel reservations and airline tickets
- Sustainable mobility package for Paris
- 1% housing or help with settling in if you have to move to another region