A propos de Talan Talan USA is the American subsidiary of Talan, a French consulting firm with more than 3500 employees worldwide, and locations in eight countries (four continents). In 2021 and for
A propos de Talan
Talan USA is the American subsidiary of Talan, a French consulting firm with more than 3500 employees worldwide, and locations in eight countries (four continents). In 2021 and for the 7th consecutive year, Talan has been recognized with the “Great Place to Work” award.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid time off, health and 401K plans.
Each Talan consultant will join one of our two divisions: IT Consulting or Business Consulting and will be working at our client sites.
Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction, which is our priority.
We are currently looking for a permanent candidate to join our consulting team as a C# Developer with expertise in Middle and Back Office operations in Banking.
The Talan consultant, who would be hired as a full-time employee of Talan, would work on our client’s Middle and Back Office Platforms. The position can be located in Miami, and we will sponsor the Visa E2.
- Work on a world-class system for on-chain and off-chain transactions
- Work on our financial accounting reporting and ledgers, high-volume trade processing, and reconciliations.
- Improve the platform using the latest technologies and software development best practices.
- Partner with Operations & Compliance to gather requirements and execute accordingly.
- Deliver software enhancements and projects that support and enhance our client’s operating capabilities
- Experience (personal or professional) working with cryptocurrencies, examples include: trading various digital assets, using different crypto platforms, and transferring coins on blockchain.
- Extremely curious about new technologies and passionate about this new era.
- Knowledge of forex and cross-asset trading fundamentals.
- Understanding of risk management, portfolio accounting, securities clearing/settlement, and regulatory compliance.
- Experience reconciling large disparate data sets.
- Experience with 3rd party software providers (Murex, Calypso, etc.).
- SQL and/or NoSQL Database
- DevOps, container, microservices, architecture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards while working with sensitive data
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of programming experience in C# and .NET Core
Talan’s offices are located in Union Square, right in the center of Manhattan. Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 5 weeks according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- Eight paid holidays
- 5 sick and 2 personal days
- Company health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Other benefits such as, commuter/transit benefits, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and other company perks.