Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big
Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big data and analytics, enterprise web system development, wireless, blockchain, embedded system development, M2M, UX/UI, computer vision, and mobile development.
Among DSR’s products are Zigbee stack for smart home devices and industrial sensors as well as white-label smart home cloud solution zHome. DSR’s customers include Bosch, Casio, Netflix, Panasonic, Amazon and other established brands.
The company has offices located around the world including the USA, Russia, Portugal, and Japan.
- Implement and maintain high performance CV/AI algorithms in embedded systems
- Interact with the CV/AI research team to understand algorithm features and runtime requirements
- Optimize existing solutions and algorithms with C/C++
- Explore new embedded system architectures
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- Understanding of Software Architecture concepts
- Experience with development in Linux environments
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multidisciplinary team
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Python
- Understanding of Theoretical concepts of Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with typical AI frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow
C, C++, Python, Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, AI, Tensorflow, PyTorch