Introduction At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM bu
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Helps Clients across the full marketing spectrum from the determination and articulation of their market position and related brand image, the identification and application of insights to improve Client engagement, purchases and loyalty through the delivery of new enabling technologies.
- Leveraging the latest Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) technologies consultants work with Clients to drive marketing ROI and reinvent Client relationships via engagement strategies that leverage advanced Client insights to span traditional and digital channels.
- Lead the development of new marketing processes and the deployment of enabling EMM technologies.
- Develop hypotheses, gather facts (through primary and secondary research, structured and unstructured interviews, surveys, etc.) to determine the future-state Client engagement strategies and related marketing function operating model design.
- Responsible for the design and execution of multiple types of research and analysis (Client, financial, operational), stakeholder interviews, definition of Client and user personas, development of use cases and related requirements and stories based on design thinking principles.
- Responsibilities also include the presentation of findings and recommendations, the establishment of relationships within Client marketing and IT organisations, regular Client interaction, and effective project management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will be responsible for designing and delivering Customer Transformation strategies, operating models and process management.
- Demonstrated & sustained success in a strategy-consulting related role in the technology, Agency, or consulting sector
- Track record of delivering Commerce & Digital Platform engagements – in particular, headless solutions, SAP CX, Salesforce, Commerce Tools and/or Adobe
- Recognition as a specialist in one or more industries
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of outstanding communication and presentation skills, leadership and building
- Ability to succeed in a complex, matrixed, international, diverse environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Wide knowledge of headless commerce and digital platforms technologies.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.