Introduction At IBM, we know that drives , and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Consultants help drive large scale that spans IBM business units and geographies. IBM’s Tale
At IBM, we know that drives , and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Consultants help drive large scale that spans IBM business units and geographies.
IBM’s Talent practice is at the forefront of helping clients to transform their workforce. In Benelux we work with global organizations in helping them deliver solutions to their most complicated people related challenges. We are in excess of 25 people supporting HR , Workforce Planning & Optimisation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Business .
Your Role and Responsibilities
We’re looking for passionate consultants to join us in our mission and be part of our rapidly growing practice. Many of our clients are driving large-scale transformation programs that are impacting people in different manners. Often this implies a new way of working, due to changes in technology, changes in processes or changes in the overall operating model of the company. Driving the adoption of these changes in the organization and making people enthusiastic about what the change can bring them, becomes crucial for the success of such large transformation programs.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with cross-sector clients. You will be involved in project activities end-to-end, from shaping our client proposals through to working as part of our delivery team.
- Work hand in hand with the Project Manager or Program Manager to drive the people change agenda
- Gather client requirements and understand the client challenges in context of User Adoption
- Understand our IBM Digital Change offering and the broader ecosystem to support solutioning and design activities
- Define and drive the Change Roadmap
- Facilitate activities / sessions / workshops during design, development and deployment phases
- Coordinate execution of communication, stakeholder, training and change readiness activities
- Measure the adoption of new ways of working and recommend course-correct actions
- Provide input for new client requests and opportunities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong background with change management and user adoption methodologies
- Successfully delivered the change activities on large scale transformation programmes, preferably global in scale, with involvement across the project lifecycle from strategy, through design, development and implementation.
- Experience with set up of training strategy and training design work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Successful track record to work in diverse teams (for example, mix of ages, cultures, seniority, contractors, client, off-shore and technology experts)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Affinity with technology and the impact of changing technologies on people
- First experience with design and implementation of Target Operating Moel
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology . With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.