3-5 years’ experience in a top-tier management consulting or financial services firm, serving fintech or financial services clients solving business strategy…...
As a Business Solutions Director @ Fireblocks, you will be responsible for working with our Strategic Accounts team to provide bleeding edge digital infrastructure solutions guidance for leading financial service institutions as they develop their digital asset product offerings. In this high-profile role, you will be expected to become a trusted advisor to business leaders within the Capital Markets, Innovation and Digital groups at leading companies as they work on the difficult challenge of bringing digital adoption to their organizations. You will support and help develop the business case for early stage digital initiatives, at various stages of maturity, working closely with the key executive stakeholders to win support for business engagements in the digital asset space.
In addition, you will be responsible for working with the Product Strategy team to develop new product insights for upcoming new product development. Finally, you will be responsible for engaging in market research and thought leadership material development. As a strategic advisor/partner to business executives at key financial services companies, the ability to drive key business and market insights will be important to the continued development of deep business relationships. Key activities will include developing internal market research materials, as well as published thought leadership materials. You will have exposure to and establish relationships with senior decision makers across Fireblocks.
You will report to the Head of Product Strategy and work closely with the product, sales, marketing, and R&D teams in order to provide best in class solutions to our customers. You must constantly be on the lookout for new ways to improve efficiency and deliver better value to our clients, company and board.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cybersecurity and digital asset’s world and master our groundbreaking product. You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the field and be part of a new and growing team.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a top-tier management consulting or financial services firm, serving fintech or financial services clients solving business strategy problems OR Corporate/BU strategy roles in a tech or FS firm; preferred experience in a product or strategy role in blockchain, cryptocurrency, clearing or custody topics.
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economics or other quantitative fields, MBA strongly preferred.
- Excel in cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key partners across the business unit and functions.
- Effective in executive communication – ability to synthesize, explain and present complex issues in a simple and elegant way.
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Experience with BI tools – Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Strong experience with PowerPoint/ Google Slides and developing executive presentations. In addition, the ability to independently draft and present client deliverables and recommendations is a must.
- Strong written, verbal and facilitation (influence) skills in English. Knowledge of German, French or Manderin is a plus.
- Detail-oriented personality with a proactive and self-driven spirit.
IMPACT & SCOPE
- Typically partners with VP- level and above during client engagements
- Manages multiple large, cross-organization business solution assignments (working with Solution Architects, R&D and Customer Success)
- Develops strategic goals around digital asset product offerings for multiple clients.
- Presents business solution use cases to executive level client stakeholders
- Develops new digital asset solution frameworks for client delivery and contributes to tools, templates, and intellectual capital for Fireblocks.