Introduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills.
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM has been leading the way in life-changing transformations for many years. Being strategic and innovative are key elements to how IBMers keep being essential during this cognitive era. Imagine yourself collaborating with talented individuals ready to help reinvent businesses and industries by utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. Your expertise will engage our clients in the development of go-to-market recommendations and offerings to drive change in a digitally enabled era.
- Lead and support sales, pre-sales activities, assessments, and the delivery of transformational consulting and application services engagements for our clients
- Collaborate internally with industry Lead Account Partners to establish client relationships and identify new and add-on opportunities
- Delivering large scale application management and development at scale with modern Software Engineering approaches such as DevSecOps and Automation
- Build and manage senior executive client relationships
- Provide delivery leadership for multiple complex engagements
- Act as a key contributor to the proposal development; the implementation strategy, approach, timelines, and costs
The activities will include
1. Base Growth campaign lead for the Market
2. Pipeline and Signing tracking and growth for deals
3. Support ongoing projects / bids for appropriate progression in pipeline
- Work with EMEA Leader to make this campaign successful in the Market encompassing following responsibilities
- Introducing and Selling HCM offerings to Industries/Accounts within the market to increase pipeline.
- Creating and tracking pipeline for deals
- Work with Account teams, DPE’s to progress Key Stretch / Stretch / NIR deals
- Gather the list of deals from operations team and approach opportunity teams to add Manage component to maximum deals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.