You are able to demystify digital for automotive companies and focus on practical immediate steps to achieve new level of performance and efficiency....
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your place to be: Automotive Team
At IBM Global Business Services (GBS), we are looking for an Associate Partner (AP) for our Automotive Team.
You are able to demystify digital for automotive companies and focus on practical immediate steps to achieve new level of performance and efficiency. Your experience of automotive, manufacturing or sales/aftersales gives you a unique position that you bring to your client relationship. You help your clients see the world differently, discover opportunities they may never have imagined and achieve results that bridge what is with what can be.
You will be responsible:
- You are driving and originating new business extending the IBM end2end footprint at key clients
- In this role, you originate opportunities for incremental and new business and are responsible for new multi-year services contract signings.
- You manage and drive Request For Information (RFI)/Request For Proposal (RFP) process to closure, including contract negotiation and signing.
- You apply consultative solution selling skills to conduct discovery activities, translate needs into solutions, articulate unique value and drive sales.
- You establish goals, analyze market drivers and trends, and provide reports, including forecast, and client pricing, etc.
- You establish and maintain and grow relationships with senior client staff.
- You are an expert in your subject and a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven track record of sales to business as well as IT for more than 7 years
- At least 5 years expertise in developing and shaping innovative propositions
- Excellent relationship skills
- At least 5 years expertise in Digital topics (e.g. in Sales / Aftersales / Captive)
- At least 5 years services experience
- C-Level relevance and preferable network of relationships at the C level for purposes of pipeline development in the Automotive industry
- At least 7 years industry, preferable Automotive industry knowledge
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- ‘Hands-on style work approach
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Automotive and relevant technologies like Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, IBM), SaaS (e.g. Salesforce) or equivalent
- Proven track record in negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and German
- People management experience
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.