Business Risk Manager
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
In this position, you will be the first point of contact for the Relationship Managers of the Sales teams in Gland (VD). Your duty will consist of various aspects of the required due diligence and AML related queries for client prospecting, onboarding and lifecycle management. You will be our first line of defense and responsible for identification of money laundering related, reputational and other business risks and actively propose controls and measures for their mitigation. You will prepare client risk assessment reports for account openings and conduct reviews for existing clients. You will enable and facilitate clear and constructive communication between the Relationship Managers of the Sales team and our Compliance department.
As a Business Risk Manager, you will be part of the Institutional Department and work with our Relationship Managers as well as our Compliance Service. Your unit will report directly to the Head of the Institutional Department. You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Review of client’s account opening requests (private clients, companies, institutional clients, financial institutions, external asset managers, etc.) from an AML/CTF standpoint (AMLA, AMLO-FINMA, CDB)
- Prepare prospects files in coordination with the Relationship Manager and submit your recommendation to the Head of Sales and Compliance Departments.
- Pre-check tax compliance aspects, such as FATCA and CRS (automatic exchange of information)
- Participation in reviews of all type of partnerships (Introducing brokers, Asset Managers, Money Managers etc…)
- Support and advice the Front line
- Graduated in Law
- Experience in a Compliance Department in the financial industry is a must
- Analytical and methodological approach
- Strong team player who enjoys working in multicultural, dynamic, technological and international environment
- Very good communication and writing skills
- Perfect command of English and French
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.