Opportunity to invest in oversubscribed blockchain-related early-stage deals. As Eterna Capital's Operations & Business Manager, you’ll be working closely with…...
As Eterna Capital’s Operations & Business Manager, you’ll be working closely with all team members of the firm and a range of external business stakeholders to support on-going business operations, support fund processes, provide cross-functional project management, support business continuity and proactively assist in the establishment and ongoing management of various ad hoc projects. You will be responsible for providing operational guidance and direction to the business across our multiple new projects. This role captures elements of both project and operational management and would suit someone with multi-tasking skills and operations experience in a high growth environment.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Coordinating between functions to ensure a holistic perspective to our operations;
- Supporting Eterna Capital’s on-going business operations;
- Supporting Eterna Capital’s related fund’s operations (including interaction with administrator, bank, auditor and lawyers);
- Providing cross-functional project management to support existing and new business opportunities;
- Coordinate the drafting and reviewing of legal agreements;
- Coordinating engagement with external service providers;
- Other tasks and ad-hoc projects within the scope of the role may be required from time to time.
This role requires someone who is energetic, enjoys fostering and maintaining working relationships and is able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
Why you should apply?
If you want to work in one of the most innovative industries and want to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, you are in the right place.
Join a fast-paced work environment where your responsibilities will go beyond the typical job and where your inputs will be valued every single day. At Eterna Capital every team member can share ideas and challenge the status-quo.
We are very excited and proud to be part of a fascinating technology movement that has the ability to reshape several aspects of the way we operate in our society.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As we continue to grow, we are keen to speak to talented individuals and operators who are looking for a new challenge.
- Degree Qualification or equivalent
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-moving work environment
- Experience with planning, performance metrics, project management, process improvement, and lean techniques
- Strong analytical capability; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
- A self-starter and someone who thrives under pressure
- The desire to lead projects and help the firm achieve tremendous goals; taking ownership and driving results
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Experience managing third party resources and services on a regional/international scale
- The ability to adapt to the role and adjust laterally to business needs; and a high attention to detail
- You understand blockchain technology and are passionate about it
How we reward you
We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Work remotely
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to invest in oversubscribed blockchain-related early-stage deals
- 25 days holiday per year
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla – the talent matching engine