CEX.IO is an ecosystem of products and services connecting people to the opportunities of decentralized finance and digital asset economy. Since 2013, millions of global customers buy, sell, trade, st
CEX.IO is an ecosystem of products and services connecting people to the opportunities of decentralized finance and digital asset economy. Since 2013, millions of global customers buy, sell, trade, store, and earn digital assets using CEX.IO.
For eight years, we have led the way in innovation, services, and a strong regulatory approach amongst the digital asset landscape.
We were first to introduce the purchase of bitcoin with a credit card back in 2014. Now, with multiple banking relationships, supported payment instruments, and markets, we bridge traditional and decentralized finance for a diverse range of users.
For some, CEX.IO is their first experience with cryptocurrencies. Others take advantage of our professional and enterprise solutions.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our team.
- Create opportunities for synergies across the business ecosystem on topics such as developing business models, organizational design, and cross-functional initiatives to drive long-term business sustainability.
- Build relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Establish an operating rhythm of the business to ensure the organization is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives.
- Find and pursue cost reduction opportunities.
- Manage centralized repository of processes and improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations.
- Work with Business Analytics to define, gather and analyze data required to formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, develop go-forward plans and help drive and translate recommendations into results.
- Author, manage and deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, quarterly status reports to manage risks and issues and improve team communication and collaboration.
- Lead creation, identification, and insights of metrics to improve business performance and drive business actions.
- Develop and track key KPIs across the team to track strategic goals, milestones, and accomplishments.
- Partner with Finance and the business to manage, analyze and review organizational budgets, and measure & track ROI.
- Run organizational planning and business rhythm processes in alignment with all other functions to develop vision, mission, goals, objectives and key results (OKRs), resource and capital plans, etc.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, computer science, or a related field required.
- 4-6 years of operations management or management consulting and related experience.
- Relevant certifications (Project Management, Six Sigma, change management, etc.) are preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with business operations software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Results-driven and execution-focused.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Able to work effectively with senior management, and gain consensus.
- Prior experience in the FinTech or crypto industry is nice to have.