Why work with us Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the tran
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
As a Business Operations Associate you will need to wear many hats and be adept at bringing structure to the working environment; you will be solving complex problems with multiple interdependencies on a daily basis. This position is multi-faceted and will be responsible for designing and implementing new processes, along with temporarily filling in gaps in the user experience with operational work arounds.
We are growing at an exponential rate, so the ability to thrive in a new and ever changing environment is essential. Your ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguous situations will be key to your success. Prior experience in a hyper growth startup, and strong understanding of cryptocurrency business will be held in high regard. Being able to quickly assess and prioritise tasks to be completed, as well as having strong stakeholder management skills, is of the utmost importance.
What you will do:
- Be able to understand complex scenarios and action tasks appropriately
- Negotiating service agreements with suppliers, managing the ongoing relationship, and monitoring success
- Prioritise business critical tasks to ensure the user experience is preserved
- Supporting day-to-day business operations by helping to on-board and manage vendors, take on tasks in brand on-boarding projects, structure work, ensure that the information is shared timely and appropriately with all of the stakeholders
- This would be a mix of administrative, legal, and general retail management tasks
- Develop and maintain KPIs to track success metrics, SLAs, etc.
Must have skills / experience
- 2-3 years experience in a business operations or similar role
- Be a “crypto native” – Deep passion for web3 and the underlying technologies
- Previous experience with crypto payments and secure wallet set-up and management
- Be a master at setting up and using integration and automation tools like Asana, Trello, Notion, Zapier, Xero and Docusign
- Project management and organization skills
- Commercial knowledge / savviness is a plus
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices.
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Some of our guiding principles:
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
How to apply
Talk to us! Send an application to: email@example.com