Business Intelligence Developer (Qlik Sense) Date: 17-Mar-2022 City: Poznań Company: GFT Technologies SE Why join GFT? You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew o
Business Intelligence Developer (Qlik Sense)
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
As a Business Intelligence Developer you will create and work on existing information solutions for top international financial institutions.
As part of a team your tasks will include:
- Understanding user needs and providing solutions
- Technical implementation, evolution and corrective maintenance within the existing information systems
- Analyzing new requirements and investigating incidents
- Change implementation with CICD principles
- + 3 years’ experience with BI development tools, development in web applications and distributed environments, ideally on Agile
- Management of distributed applications throughout their life cycle in development, pre-production and production (ALM) environments
- Qlik Sense expertise is a must
- Certification in Qlik, Power BI, Pentaho or similar
- Bigdata / Cloudera
- HDFS / Hive / Impala / Kudu
- Cloud / PaaS
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent or B2B contract
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (as health of our employees is our priority all events are conducted online at the moment)
- Access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors and office chair for your home office)