Wellfield Capital, Coinmama's Parent Company, is looking for an experienced Business Development Specialist with extensive expertise in FinTech or Capital markets, who can act as the anchor for our ne
Wellfield Capital, Coinmama’s Parent Company, is looking for an experienced Business Development Specialist with extensive expertise in FinTech or Capital markets, who can act as the anchor for our new sales team. This role will be responsible for prospect outreach and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. You will be representing world-class technologies for the Capital Markets, Institutional, and Wealth Management sectors.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to earn over €100,000 per year (uncapped on-Target Earnings) if you have the skills required to grow our presence in the Financial industry sector.
The Financial Services market is undergoing a significant shift right now and this role will allow you to earn significant commissions, on top of a generous base salary IF you are a good fit for our team. Check out the responsibilities below.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Engage and qualify outbound prospects and inbound inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Organize and execute outreach approach through HubSpot
- Work as an integral part of the sales team to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and identify opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Schedule appointments for the sales team
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on Wellfield Capital’s product and service offerings
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Apps, Zoominfo.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Wellfield Capital
- Solid and professional communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams
- You should have a deep interest in blockchain technology and crypto (DeFi, NFTs, web3)
- Prior Sales Development experience in the Fintech or Financial services space – a serious advantage
- Employee stock Program
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Paid Gym and Spa membership
- Company incentives
- 5% Pension contribution on top of salary
- Full Life and disability insurance
- Fun Company Events
- The experience of working with a fun growth-oriented company!