Ripple is growing and we’re looking for a dynamic leader to join the EMEA business development team. As a senior member of the team, you will identify and secure key relationships across EMEA to drive
Ripple is growing and we’re looking for a dynamic leader to join the EMEA business development team. As a senior member of the team, you will identify and secure key relationships across EMEA to drive volume and build an ecosystem of cross-border payments solutions and other crypto services that leverage blockchain technology and digital assets. Ripple’s vision of an Internet of Value requires building an efficient global payments settlement ecosystem, and On-Demand Liquidity adoption is a core component of making that vision a reality.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial and experienced growth professional with business development and strategic partnerships experience, having the ability to think through how markets need to adapt to support potentially paradigm-shifting technology. Candidate’s ideal core skill sets should be in business development, deal execution, stakeholder management, digital assets/blockchain and cross-border payments. Working as part of a global team, candidates will need to be results oriented self-starters with the ability to work independently. Additionally, they should have an existing network in the region with important touch points in the payments, e-commerce, digital assets, banking and finance industries. Lastly, candidates should be experienced in working with multiple cross-region stakeholders both internally and externally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify and secure relationships with strategic partners in the region ranging from payment providers, banks, fintechs, corporates and non-FIs (with cross border needs), digital asset exchanges and custodians.
- Structure, negotiate and execute complex commercial deals with strategic partners to drive volume and value for Ripple’s cross-border payment and crypto-as-a-service solutions.
- Be the primary liaison at senior levels for our partners and prospects in the region.
- Internally coordinate multiple stakeholders and functional teams in the region and HQ
- Collaborate with compliance, legal, and finance to ensure efficient and compliant strategy and deal execution.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with product, marketing, customer success/sales teams to help drive use cases for cross-border payments, crypto-as-a-service, and other new products.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of business development and strategic partnerships experience in EMEA
- Understand and be excited by how digital assets / crypto markets can transform cross border payments, financial services, and other growing use cases.
- Experienced negotiator with a track record of partnership building and deal-making.
- Proven network across EMEA with financial services, payments & digital assets industries.
- Able to engage effectively at all levels of an organization (both internally and with partners).
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, decision making and troubleshooting complex issues with the ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Team player who believes in Ripple’s vision.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Attentive to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Graduate and/or MBA or equivalent preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health plans for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.