Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for expanding miners and channel resources in the Americans area, especially North America.
- Maintain relationships with local POW Mining partners and build strategic partnerships
- Internal collaboration with other teams in Binance to engage mining pool business growth
- More than 1 year of global business development experiences, mining pool industry and global work experience are preferred
- Mining background, familiar with mining farms, mining pool and mining machine, could provide basic tech support for users；Financing background will be plus
- Capabilities of develop global market independently
- Good relationship management and cross-functional communication skills
- Fast learner, hard worker and team player Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .