Business Development Manager, Listing
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Develop strong relationships with the project community, crypto founders and top VCs
- Proactively source and identify new blockchain and cryptocurrency projects for listing on Binance.com
- Ensure a strong and continuous pipeline of solid projects for listing
- Provide your input on the due diligence process, helping the team evaluate new opportunities via team strength, competitive analysis, and tokenomics, among others
- Drive internal approval processes and present listing rationale to senior leaders of the organization
- Collaborate across teams to ensure coordinated efforts for deal sourcing and terms negotiation
- Attend relevant global events and represent Binance.com
- In-depth understanding & relevant experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, including strong grasp of trends, themes, tokenomics, etc.
- Demonstrable passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- At least 3-5 years of relevant asset listing experience in crypto business/venture capital/ exchanges
- Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills as the Corporate Development team meets with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis
- Ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Fluent in English
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.