Introduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Pic
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
With the recent acquisition of Nordcloud, IBM is looking to attract a talented Business Development individual to sell and grow the market for our new Solution as a Service (SlaaS) Assets. Nordcloud has been awarded the World’s number 1 cloud-native Managed Services Partner in the May 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper scaler MSP’s and is growing by 50% year on year. Today, some of the world’s leading companies achieve the maximum opportunities from Public Cloud.Our customers are large enterprises who are seeking to benefit from the agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of Public Cloud and Cloud Solutions in their IT environments.
In your role you will make a significant contribution to commercial success by selling solutions and projects around:
- Transformation of the infrastructure
- Transformation of the organization
- Transformation of the workloads
Your role and responsibilities:
- Driving the strategy, sale and closure of deals for select offerings and use cases
- Delivering and exceeding the revenue and signings targets
- Drive field alignment of offerings internally and externally with pre-sales and sales teams.
- Proactively identifying and pursuing new opportunities to sell within assigned offering portfolio and Markets
- Managing the end-to-end sales process of our SLaaS solutions and ensuring proper tagging in CRM systems Ensuring client/ prospect interaction and attendance at major Nordcloud & IBM events.
- Providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
- Working closely with our partners: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure
- Navigating IBM to bring the right technical resources to drive sales wins
- Applying expert level knowledge of select offerings with industry expertise to propose relevant and impactful use cases for clients
- Partnering with clients to co-create use case specific solutions that address the client’s business needs and drive client innovation
- Articulating the value proposition for select offerings and how they compare to competitors’ offerings
- Identify issues and handle escalation management on account opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- We are particularly looking to hire someone who has a strong sales consulting approach and is a natural dealmaker with the following skills:
- Proven experience within the area of IT solutions & consulting
- Public Cloud experience and interest in learning even more
- Fluent German and English skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM partners wh the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, wh s outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.