Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through indu
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe is currently seeking a Business Development Manager who has experience working in the payments industry and a working knowledge about the card acquiring service.
- Onboarding new clients and partners leveraging own network and/or by creating one
- Attend industry events and networking conferences.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the clients’ organisation
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model and effectively promote and sell Paysafe solutions to grow existing portfolio and help clients to optimise their payments activities.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Marketing to drive new revenue opportunities.
- Reach revenue targets through effective leadership, consultative support, relationship building and strategic partnering to contribute to the attainment of the Company’s sales goals.
- Continue to develop knowledge within the payments space through internal and external training – working towards becoming an expert in the field.
You will have experience working in the payments industry with specialism in one of the following verticals:
1) Igaming, Gambling and eSports
2) Airline and Aviation
3) Crypto Exchanges and Blockchain, FX and Money Transfer
4) Partners, ISO and Platform Channel
5) Financial Services, Insurance and Fintech
You will need to demonstrate a proven track record in generating new business and in exceeding your sales targets. You also need to have the ability to strategically select potential clients, focussing on maintaining multiple sourcing alternatives to ensure a continuous pipeline of potential prospects for new business and revenue opportunities.
Right now, we are working a hybrid working model whereby employees are attending the office 2 days per week.
Take this opportunity to join a close knit and highly successful sales team offering cutting edge and technologically advanced card processing in a fast paced and exciting company.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.